Disneyland Paris 2023
Immerse yourself in the magic and wonder of your favourite Disney stories with a holiday to Disneyland Paris. Whether you’re considering a holiday with family or friends, it promises to be nothing but supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
With 2 parks (Disneyland and the Walt Disney Studios), attractions and Disney characters galore, there’s something for everyone. One minute you could be in the throws of adventure on a pirate ship, fighting Zorg alongside Buzz Lightyear, plunging 13 stories in The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ or getting a selfie with Goofy and the gang.
2023 continues to mark a very special year for Disneyland Paris as its celebrates the 30th Anniversary! Are you excited as we are…?
Become part of the new Marvel Universe!!
The moment has almost come to assemble for Marvel Avengers Campus, an epic new land opening at Disneyland® Paris. And as new recruits, Guests can team up with the Avengers and take on the mightiest MARVEL missions.
Holidays in Paris Disneyland
Did you know...?
Mickey Mouse is hidden throughout the park
320 million people have visited Disneyland Paris
Every Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Disney parks are different
Disneyland Paris Accommodation & Park Tickets
- Official Disney Hotels
- Hotels Near Theme Parks
- Disneyland Park Ticket Prices
Official Disney Hotels
You have a choice of 6 official Disney hotels within the theme park to choose from. The entrance to the theme park is included in the price of your holiday for the duration of the stay. For example: Stay for 4 nights at a Disney hotel and you have entrance to both parks for 5 days.
To get the best value for your money, start your holiday any day from Sunday to Thursday and you'll get the best prices - arriving Friday or Saturday costs more.
The official Disney hotels are:
- Santa Fe ⭐⭐: 20 min walk to the park or 8 min by free shuttle
- Cheyenne Hotel⭐⭐⭐: 20 min walk to the park or 8 min by free shuttle.
- Sequoia Lodge⭐⭐⭐: 15 min walk to the park or 8 min by free shuttle
- Newport Bay Club⭐⭐⭐⭐: 15 min walk to the park or 8 min by free shuttle.
- New York: The Art of Marvel⭐⭐⭐⭐: 10 min walk to the park or 8 min by free shuttle.
- Disneyland Hotel⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: located at the entrance to Disneyland Park. The hotel is currently closed for renovation.
Hotels Near Theme Parks
We also offer hotels just outside the park where the entrance to the two Disneyland parks is not included in the price.
We can book Disneyland park tickets for you.
Our bestselling hotels near the theme park are:
- Campanile Val de France⭐⭐⭐: 10 min to the park by free shuttle
- Explorers at Disneyland Paris⭐⭐⭐: 10 min to the park by free shuttle
- Dream Castle at Disneyland Paris (formerly known as Vienna House Dream Castle) ⭐⭐⭐⭐: 10 min to the park by free shuttle
- Grand Magic Hotel (formerly known as Magic Circus at Disneyland Paris) ⭐⭐⭐⭐: 10 min to the park by free shuttle
Disneyland Park Ticket Prices
These are entrance prices per day for both theme parks:
- Adult (12+ years)
- Child (3-11 years)
Above prices are from prices, ticket prices depend on date of visit.
Park entry registration is not required for Dated Tickets.
Tickets are refundable up to 3 days before your visit.
T&C's - Prices are indicative prices, per day for entrance to both theme parks and are subject to change determined by day of arrival, based on a 3-day entrance ticket. Theme Park ticket prices are cheaper the further in advance you make your purchase. Prices correct as of April 2023.
From the Republic of Ireland: 061 575 490
Disneyland Paris Transfers & Weather
Airport: Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
You can get the high-speed TGV train direct to Disneyland Paris. It departs from CDG Terminal 2, takes approx. 12 minutes and costs €35pp return.
You can also get a private transfer. It takes approx. 40-60mins. Return prices are from approx. €30pp based on 4 sharing, €40pp based on 3 sharing and €60pp based on 2 sharing.
This is a slightly longer option. It's approx. €46 per person return and the journey time is approx. 90mins.
* Private Transfers & shuttles can be added to your holiday at time of booking or up to 72 hrs before travel. We do not make reservations for the high-speed train (TGV).
Disneyland Paris Map
Inspiration for your visit to Disneyland Paris
Podcast | 13/06/22
Disneyland Paris Accommodation Guide
Blog Post | 14/09/22
The Magical Disneyland Paris
Podcast | 16/10/18
Discover the New Safety Protocols at Disneyland Paris
Blog Post |29/06/20
The Top 10 Attractions for Younger Kids in Disneyland Paris
Blog Post |10/02/20
Top 10 Attractions for Adults in Disneyland Paris
Blog Post |02/04/20
Your Guide to a Weekend in Disneyland Paris
Blog Post |31/05/18
5 reasons why you should stay in a Disney hotel
Blog Post |06/07/18
The Fastpass What and How for Disneyland Paris
Blog Post |31/07/18